Digital Literacy and Digital Safety- Terms
- DIGITAL LITERACY
- Digital Literacy refers to the ability to use technologies to find, evaluate, create, and communicate information, while crediting others for their creative work(s).
- DIGITAL SAFETY
- Digital Safety (internet safety) refers to practices and precautions you should observe in order to protect yourself online.
- BRAIN POP
- Brainpop.com has numerous digital citizenship videos, games, and activities for those elementary campuses with BrainPop accounts.
- GOOGLE SAFETY CENTER
- Google provides tips for securing your passwords, signing in and out, managing multiple accounts, checking your settings, locking your screen or device, and more!
- THINK YOU KNOW
- Thinkyouknow.com is a website for children, educators, and parents that offers resources and advice for keeping children safe online
- ikeepsafe.org is a website that offers a wide variety of digital citizenship resources for educators, students, and parents.